Thank you for considering adopting a new cat or dog into your family. You can see all the animals we have available for adoption here:
Things to Know
The adoption procedures at OPHS are based on the primary goal of ensuring the well-being of the animals in our care. Our dog and cat specialists will work with you to match your lifestyle and preferences with the right animal.
Before You Adopt
- If you are adopting a dog, and you have other dogs at home, we will ask you to bring your current dog to the shelter to meet the dog you are adopting.
- If you are a renter, please bring along your rental agreement and/or the telephone number of your landlord, so that we can gain approval for the adoption.
The fees for adopting animals at the Olympic Peninsula Humane Society help us provide medical care, food, and shelter the animals in our care. Contact us at (360) 457-8206 for more information.
What is included in the OPHS adoption fee?
- Spay/Neuter surgery
- Initial vaccinations
- Rabies vaccine
- Flea treatment
- Free health check at a participating veterinarian
Dog Adoption Fees
Adult dogs under 4 years and 30 pounds: $325
Adult dogs over 4 years and 30 pounds: $150
Senior dogs: Variable pricing starting at $50 and above
Cat Adoption Fees
- Kittens 2 to 6 months $150
- Kittens and Adult cats 7 months to 2 years $100
- Adult cats 3 years to 9 years $50
- Senior Cats 10 years and up $20
Exotics Adoption Fees
- Rabbits - $40 for one, 2 for $30
- Guinea Pigs - $15 each