Clallam County Requires All Dogs & Cats, 6 mos. and Older to be Licensed Annually
The benefits of obtaining a license for your pet include:
- Lost pets are quickly returned to their owners.
- Safer neighborhoods for families and pets. License fees help support field services and investigations to address cruelty, neglect, loose pets, aggressive dogs and bite reports.
- A safe haven for homeless animals. OPHS provides approximately 1,500 animals a year with food, water, healthcare, shelter, exercise, foster and adoption services.
Note: If you received a tag from your veterinarian, this is not a pet license. A license can be purchased at the Olympic Peninsula Humane Society - Kitty City Cat Shelter (91 S. Boyce Road in Sequim) or at Bark House Dog Shelter (1743 Old Olympic Highway) in Port Angeles.
Options for Payment
You will be contacted once we receive your application via the form below
You are also welcome to come to either Kitty City or Bark House to fill out the form, pay fee and pick up your tag.
You can fill out the form below and mark that you have selected our Online Store for payment.
- Unaltered dogs and cats $55
- Altered dogs and cats $10 for one year
- Lifetime (animal must be altered and microchipped) $50
- USDA certified Service Animal $0 (with USDA documentation)
How to pay for your license via our ONLINE STORE OPTION