*HOUSE PLANTS such as: Lilies, poinsettias, Christmas tree pine needles, sago palm.
*SOAP: including both liquid and powdered soap/detergent.
*Household cleaners: including bleach, Lysol, and any other harsh cleansers.
*Antifreeze, oil, any other automotive liquid!
*Human prescriptions and/or other animal’s prescriptions.
*Electrical cords hanging too close to where dogs are housed and they can grab/chew them.
*Plugs hanging halfway out of the outlet.
*Space underneath appliances or on the back side of fridges, stoves, washers, dryers, etc.
*Holes leading into walls.
*Phone chargers and laptop cords.
*CRUSHING INJURIES from: recliners, rocking chairs, doors, cupboards, wheelchairs, larger animals.
*FALLING INJURIES from: stairs, counters, curtains, bookshelves, windowsills, people’s arms.
*DROWNING: large water bowls, toilets.
*CHOKING from: rubber bands, ribbons, strings, yarn, plastic bags, chunks of foam, ear plugs.
*PUPPY SIZED HOLES: Puppies can fit into very small spaces! And we have had several stories of puppies gone “missing” that were actually hiding somewhere in the house!
*Under (or inside) the couch, under (or inside) the bed/box spring, under dressers, under the sink, behind washers/dryers/water heaters, pretty much anywhere….
*Open windows, screens that pop out, doors left open.