A planned gift is a wonderful way to support the Olympic Peninsula Humane Society on an ongoing basis. Your interest in making a lasting gift is greatly appreciated. For information on all the various ways you can plan a legacy gift, inlcuding Qualified Charitible Distributions that allow you to avoid tax ramificaitons, VISIT THIS PAGE
LEAVE A LEGACY OF LOVE
As part of your estate plan, consider a future gift to Olympic Peninsula Humane Society (OPHS) and carry on your commitment to helping animals on the North Olympic Peninsula. Including OPHS in your estate plans will allow us to plan for the future.
Olympic Peninsula Humane Society can be designated as a beneficiary by simply adding the information on any of the following assets:
- Life insurance
- 401(k) or 403(b) employer retirement plans
- Individual retirement accounts (IRA)
- Commercial annuities
- Brokerage accounts
We hope you will consider making a donation to OPHS in your will or living trust.
A charitable bequest offers the following main benefits:
- Flexibility: Because you are not actually making a gift until after your lifetime, you can change your mind at any time.
- Versatility: You can structure the gift contingent on certain events or leave a percentage of your estate to OPHS.
- Tax relief: If your estate is subject to estate tax, your gift may be entitled to an estate tax charitable deduction for the gift’s full value. Please contact your tax advisor for more information.
Please help us to continue your love and caring for needy animals by making a planned gift to OPHS. For more information on charitable giving, please contact your tax advisor, attorney or call us at (360) 457-8206.