Do you love to walk dogs?
Does it sound like fun to play with cats and kittens?
Would you like to foster dogs or puppies, cats or kittens who need an interim home between the shelter and their forever home?
Maybe you would like to follow up with recent adopters to ensure their new family member is fitting in nicely?
Is photography or creative writing a passion of yours?
All of these opportunities (and more) are available at the Humane Society!
So You Are Interested in Volunteering - Great.
Ready to Get Started as A Volunteer?
Join the fun and make a difference at Olympic Peninsula Humane Society!
- Submit the online Volunteer Application below
- A team member will contact you within a few business days to give you access to our online video training modules
- After online training is complete, you will be contacted to schedule an in- person orientation
- You are part of the team; and volunteers are an invaluable asset to OPHS!
- You will need to use our Volgistics time tracking system and you will be issued a Volunteer Name Tag
Email our Volunteer Coordinator at LyndaJo1959@icloud.com
All Rights Reserved.OPHS is a 501(c3) nonprofit organization. Tax ID #91-6001724